MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

looking sick, page-66

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Right talk about getting your knickers in a twist you think MPO is in such a bad position sell out,,,, "

It may be good for you to say so, but you have just bought in. So, unless you are trying a little ramp and/or a little P&D, you wouldn't know what others went through with this company.

But, if you think you can afford it, and you willing to do it, just buy all of my shares at what they cost me and they will be all yours. Not one cent more.

Typical excuse and answer from a person that can't come up with anything to contradict someone elses' comments lol. SELL OUT!!!

You can buy them off me if you wish. But then again, from your own admissions, you want to buy them at 44 cents.

And for the following part of yours:

"MPO have a larger value in cash & assets than the market values the whole lot..."

Now jbmurc, what has changed with that that was different from where we have been for many years?? Nothing at all. The cash always represented just about the same, if not more, of what the market cap has been. And nothing has changed.
    What does that tell you?? Why does the market treat us in this way?? An honest answer, not a personal attack, would be very much appreciated.

Like I've said before, IMO if we are not going to start drilling wells that will pump out a minimum of 500 or 600 barrels of oil per day, and with the costs of drilling those wells with all the horizontals needed to make them produce a little more, things will eventually start to be looking grim.

I asked one more thing of you in one of my posts, but it seems that you may have missed it. If I can ask you once again, can you do a calculation of how much money we will be making from those wells after all the costs of production and other expenses have been taken out, and then tell us how many wells we will be able to drill with that income that is left.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.