CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Tri2, I don't necessarily agree either with Xie about prices...

1. 428 Posts.
    Tri2, I don't necessarily agree either with Xie about prices going to $50 and staying there. Anything's possible I guess but as another pointed out that would close so many mines and presumably prices would then rise again. I do expect them to subdued for some time due to what my main point was I guess and that's that currently stockpiles of fe and also steel are very high not low and that demand is very low and also that it may take some central bank stimulus in China to change that. My guess is that they most likely will stimulate later this year if no sooner but probably not on the scale of 2009 GFC proportions.

Al1, Not quite sure what to make of all that lol. I think I'll let most of it go through to the keeper, except to say that your probably better to look objectively at the fundamentals to reach conclusions, rather than endless conspiracy theories.

Your right, I don't hold. I took profits a long time ago and just watching for now.

BTW, "peter 111 or the great" presumably refers to the 111 bit. Just random numbers punched in until I got one not yet taken. You can call me Peter666 if you prefer. That way I can be the devil incarnate lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.