BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

I just wanted to change the threadPerhaps you can see why I have...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I just wanted to change the thread

Perhaps you can see why I have put the said poster on ignore ... that sort is of posting is just so ridiculously irresponsible, and if I could see the post, I would have TOU-ed it as unsubstantiated downramping.

For a while I posted very rarely on the BMN thread because every second post was some sort of hysteria by him, while every third post we a reply or comment on his histrionics!

When will people learn!!!

Either put him on ignore, or please stop replying to ridiculous subject headers like the last one, as it produces NOTHING positive ... NOTHING!!! He is beyond educating, and and it only promulgates negativity and misinformation.

Lets keep the high standard of posting that Presto, Nicu, and Rtenn have re-introduced. Posting that is either based on facts, or promote valuable discussion & education, be it something we agree with or not!

In the meantime I see ZERO evidence of any selling or sell off ... I see a real solid buying support at this level, despite further efforts to halt any upward move.

Next year this time, I predict that their will be many investors kicking themselves for not picking up shares around the this $1 level. The current price is a joke, and represents an amazing opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.