LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

looking solid??, page-15

1. 245 Posts.
    re:the new bloke versus the old girl This bloke couldn't do ANY worse than what their last CFO did. The new bloke's got NOTHING to be compared against as the old girl going out the door did s.f.a for the company.

The board were stupid to keep her this long in the first place. Like everything they do, they take too long to execute things. Whether it's deals, signs, promoters, etc and lousy CFO's.

Did this chick ever buy any shares with her own dough? I don't believe so. And surely it's not like a CFO's pay packet wouldn't allow her to buy a few in a company that's paying her arguably very well (err, WHAT FOR again?) so that she too has a desire to see LUM succeed.

It would great to see this Wally fella show some faith in the company by buying some shares himself, and then work his ass off turning putting this mob on the right track. Hopefully in two months we won't be getting called Wally by people on HC for other reasons..

For now I'm off to catch up with the lads for some coldies. You gotta laugh when LUM thanked this chick for her contribution!! They should be dedicating a sound on the radio from Wizard of OZ "..ding dong, the wicked old witch is dead... hehe.

Cheers, boardy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.