BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

looking strong today, page-3

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I saw this on the CAP thread I noticed BTV get a bigger mention than CAP.

Its always a good sign when a company with such a small MARKET CAP starts popping up on international investment radars!! Massive upside here!!

I was sent this email by a US based Equity & Research House that invest on markets world wide.

Please see below,

Dear subscriber,

We have sold half of our position in Andean American Mining (AAG.V) right after the opening bell at C$0.67, for a gain of 83%.

We haven't received an answer from First Gold Exploration (EFG.V) yet, we'll inform you when the company answers our e-mails.

We rate Trafford Resources (ASX:TRF) at A$0.48, Avanti Mining (AVT.V) at C$0.105, Cazaly Resources (ASX:CAZ) at A$0.55, CARPENTARIA EXPLORATION (ASX:CAP) at A$0.35 and UR-Energy (URE.TO) at C$0.79 as strong buys. American Manganese (AMY.V) at C$0.18 and Avion Gold (AVR.V) at C$0.45 are looking extremely cheap now.

Please take a look at Batavia Mining (ASX:BTV) at A$0.185 as we expect a continuous newsflow over the coming months. They will be filing a maiden resource estimate in Q3, and a scoping study in Q4. NWM Mining (NWM.V) and Arian Silver (AGQ.V) are expected to start operations somewhere within the next few months.

War Eagle Mining (WAR.V) doesn't look bad at C$0.05 for a bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.