PEX 8.33% 11.0¢ peel mining limited

We just have to wait for the joint group of day traders working...

1. 275 Posts.
    We just have to wait for the joint group of day traders working together to build a larger stake till we see significant increases!!!

They obviously already have a significant no. of shares, and alot of buying power, hence why they are able to manipulate the market.

Seriously how awesome would it be if all share traders that are beginners could understand how a group of day traders can manipulate work.

They build the buyers side, and then build the sellers side, share holders get scared and start to frantic sell, and who starts buying all their shares, the real players of the stock market, a group of day traders work together.

Hence, if you have any brains, you would not just frantic sell just looking at the sellers building etc, do you really think these day traders will be selling off? they will only be selling off once there has been spikes, whilst you all starting to buy in at premium prices and they will be selling off.

So when you see such practices, it's most likely these day traders buying in big, so don't be scared, and just think about the reason why they would be buying in significantly at these prices????

So I hope now it makes sense why large and significant trades on the sellers side are hardly bitten into, they are only their for panic selling, and thus day traders buying in big to gain control over the SP.

Once all the buzz of the announcement settles down, and we see minimal trading turnover, that's where you will see the real value of the SP. IMO i definitely feel the SP should be valued at 50-60 cents, especially with the number of shares on offer, and excellent funding options due to their farming agreement!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $63.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $5.635K 50.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20735 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 147701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.