ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

DS sorry to continue with an off topic issue....but. Nobody,...

1. 30,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    DS sorry to continue with an off topic issue....but.

Nobody, repeat nobody is above accountability. Stevens gave what to me seems like an improbable response, encountered zero resistance, and stonewalled it. Even if he didn't see the relevant brief, and I find that rather incredible, he gave no further explanation as to why with his level of responsibilities he was not actively across the issue broadly and specifically. Nobody pressed him on his claims.

So there are several problems there.

Personal dealings? Reputation?

Those are not insurance against accountability in a specific governance matter.

Sorry to be so tough, but to suggest otherwise is surely a failure of objectivity. Even if you think Joe Blow is a nice capable decent guy, he might be capable of acts or omissions you simply aren't aware of. Here you are saying that we shouldn't apply pressure about a particular fact situation and just believe him because of past dealings and reputation.

Nobody is above accountability.

What he said just might have been fair in the circumstances. Might. But he didn't volunteer any context or further information. He just stonewalled it. Nobody pressed him.

I find both aspects of this astonishing TBH. It shows what kind of environment we are in.

I'm sure Stevens in person is a nice guy. He is obviously capable on many levels. He has probably acted honourably in the past.

This is not the issue though is it?

You think I'm tough? I expected more, particularly from the people supposedly questioning him (pathetic effort), who might have been influenced by his position/reputation, as clearly you are.

As for governance in ADO, so far it's been brilliant. I have no complaints. (And I'm tough).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $847 38.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 97229 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 630954 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.