5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

It's interesting to note that Arc has only recovered about in...

1. 356 Posts.
    It's interesting to note that Arc has only recovered about in line with it's peers, up ~3% in the last 10 days. I doubt that they are drilling such high impact wells which means there is really not much fat in the share price. It should lead to a blow out in the price if they discover anything worthwhile but also might prevent a significant slide on a negative result.

Given that the first well is evaluating a previous strike you would think the odds are in our favour.

I had to sell a few this morning to cover taking a real loss on my shorts (ouch!), I can't believe the crisis is over, the fed lending to big boys at 4% to prevent them taking a loss on untradable securities is not going to fool anyone for long. The only move they have left is to lower the actual fed rate then down goes the $USD and imports from the rest of the world with it. Cars sales are already well down and mortgage defaults have increased 93%, hardly the stuff share market booms are made of IMO, then again looking at today, I could be wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $67.53K 446.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5776332 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 993957 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.