ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Looking strong, page-202

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Poohbear and all long term shareholders..............and CONGRATULATIONS to had made it so far to this point!!!! And thanks to the board.
    I held since 2011 and everigded down to 18c, so too, being in the black ............

Want to share bizard , unfortunate fling with trading...........Forgot profit target at 14c for 1/3 of shares from year ago-(tryiing to trade the chanel) I got horrified when I got email that I sold ARU @14c, on a breakout !!!! Mate, that was terrible as still in loss below BEvPoint.........so had to chase it back and got it on the first pullback @17c ( Lost 100 000 shares !!!) Ripping my hear off as could not realy enjoy the long comming rise .................it cost me $20 000 at least by now.
    I should had been like you sitting back and watch it............and enjoy.

Anyway..........my take on this move is this:
    I attended manyARU AGM`s over the years and personaly talked and questioned the board, as one of the very , very few small shareholders. The company had been extremely smart and changed tune ahead of time , in 2009 and took future view!!! That held them back, in many eyes. Some fled, some understood and stayed.
    They had done lots of progress and work, and commited lots of their own money................like myself. (they explained it to me on AGM)
    I saw their patience for the project and comapny- I saw huge argument before my eyes on AGM with ECE many years ago- which ended in stronger partnership. ECE explained to me their take on ARU and REE, their state policy etc.(ECE is not state commpany)

I wrote few emails to board to ask questions.

I heard ARU reports from traveling around the world letting themselfs known to as many fokes as possible...........which had been seen negative to many traders here ........reports of the gobal situation and challenges of world economy, technology and trends. ALso how REE mangets are little understood in getting them to the market. (and or oxides to make them)

I followed the planed talks and discussions with many institutions and companies around the world....................
    I saw doubling the cert. resouces, open to depth and width...........

I saw AU gov aproach..........possible funding aids on that level

I sawmany people still negating this cpmpany and project.

So I am not at all surprised with this move people, but thinking...........hey, here it is, I was anticipating that!!!

OK, now I am going to put my feet up, and enjoy the ride, big time..............and I am NOT SELLING (not after my experience- as you can not know, how much money, how big and when will flow into this! The story of the company is long known, and is beign wached.................I guess that this interest is just got in motion. Big people do not invest into penny stocks and not early int he piece- they need to see movment and thus confirmation of others that it is significant and potent.
    It is tempting to sell high and reenter at lower price, but what if the Trading halt with the big announcment will come at tat time????????? Gap up in price and you had lost it ..........and will chase it up like I did ......................(not pleasant- and not cheap!)
    May be possible later after trend estabilish, but not right now. Now there is huge change of had of ownership- transition to who will hold the shares, not what price ther will be!!!! ( when it escalates)

In my oppinion it is as someone here stated before few months ago- the baby had been born after long pregnancy, and now it is matter of holding it when it grows up, or no holding it. You either have it or not in your possesion.

I guess, many traders will make huge profits, but many will miss out some legs up, when the big money will come in and disapear with the gap up.

The fact , that it broke out on NO NEWS...................tells me, someone knows something!!!! Or some fundametals had more aligned to this project (like NdPr price)
    I`d expect, the news will come in near future.

The move will accelerate, when this project will get in the media news on huge moves...............more will want to join early (well- relatively early)

My estimate is multiplying in price this year- how high, I do not know- no one knows, but the momentum is here. Until something will change it, it will stay.

Many good luck, or reward for a long wait to all ARU believers. Hosujan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 15.5¢ $408.1K 2.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 3945470 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 158662 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.