PEX 1.75% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Hi AllWith unpredictability in international markets it’s with...

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

Hi All

With unpredictability in international markets it’s with interest (beneficially I’d suggest) that our gold credits (Peels & Saturn) are currently steadily increasing (as is timely) in value, with a lower $AUD. 

To this end Ian Banboroughs’ comment (on Saturn’s recent Proactive Investors video) that the intersection of 58m @ 1g/t on the southern end of Apollo Hill is comparable to Gold Roads’ earlier days find at the Gruyere deposit/project, sounds really encouraging!. 

A consistent average 1g/t halo of 58m with 600m of strike (+ higher grades feasible) might sound a bit unimportant at first, but as he says the low strip ratios and good grind quality add to potential opportunities. 

I’m pleased Peel retain 36% of Saturn given further drilling and news from both companies is due in early 2019 these should be great tonics, to charge over the negative noises of some doubting Thomas dudes. Am in agreement that overpromise affects sentiment to an otherwise outstanding set of projects and I look forward to clarity and a decisive path forward as we do have the ripe goods in the bag. 

Cheers to all 

Sarg 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.003(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $81.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $30.12K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.