CUP 0.81% 62.5¢ count limited

Looking to break $1, page-7

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2047
    The CUP share price needs to consolidate above $1 for a week or so, allowing weak hands or profit takers to exit presumably at a handsome profit.

There is clearly some interest in CUP as evidenced by the strong run up from $1.05 - $1.13 this morning. Quite naturally any price above $1.10 was a very good sell price for anyone who has bought in the last 4 or 5 months and wanting out and the sell side stacked up.

I suspect there are a lot of Count Financial clients who have deep pockets and don't mind investing in their financial advisers. This brings an entirely new group of investors to the buy side.

The morning trade today had very few sellers, and I mean very few sellers. That is a strong sign for the weeks/months ahead. Most existing holders, myself included, appear to believe in the ability of management to execute a successful Count Financial integration strategy, or at least give them the chance to.

As always, few stocks continually travel just in one direction so there may be some price volatility over the next 3-6 months. This will have everything to do with the business and little to do with the gyrations of the broader market. A firming SP around $1 should provide a nice platform for a re-rating after the H1 results are announced at the end of February, 2020. Who knows what the price will be then, but the odds would favour a healthy appreciation well above the current price.

DYOR

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $105.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 62.0¢ $30.97K 49.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34727 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 19565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.