IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: plough low grade-acturtle I don't believe you have been...

1. 336 Posts.
    re: plough low grade-acturtle I don't believe you have been reading recent announcements. They will not need further capital raisings because the BFS is well underway incorporating all that has been done in the last 18 months. It will not be a costly exercise as the numbers are already in the indicated category. High degree of confidence in numbers already modelled. Most of the money over the next 6 months will be spent extension drilling and to a smaller degree Pit optimisations for pre-BFS. Over $4m in the bank at present.

The capex for the plant is roughly $30m, with working capital, debt funded, next year some time.

I'm sure that Chris Cairns is way ahead of you guys on all that you have mentioned.

If you choose not to buy, that's your prerogative based on the information at hand and your experience.

Don't try to influence people with lessor or no knowledge about mining activities and plant design as they are likely to believe you in the absence of formal education or word from the company.

All will be revealed over the next four - six months when all the pit designs and Pre-feasability studies are completed.

In the meanwhile we get to enjoy results from Randall's and Aldiss on a continuing basis and with a bit of luck some high grade successes and even a bit of blue sky at Borthanna in the next quarter.

GO IGR on our way to EV of $40 oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.