IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: plough low grade-acturtle Christopher John Cairns...

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    re: plough low grade-acturtle Christopher John Cairns B.Sc(Hons)
    Managing Director
    Chris Cairns’ exploration experience commenced in the oil and gas industry in Canada before completing a BSc in Geology from University of Canberra. He did contract work for CRA Research in Canberra and the Yilgarn Province of WA before completing a First Class Honours degree in 1992. Mr Cairns joined BHP Minerals in 1993 where he initially supervised gold exploration in North Queensland and later acted as a geochemist for eastern Australia before moving to Manila as Supervising Geologist and establishing the BHP Minerals Philippine Copper / Gold exploration unit in 1995. In 1997, he joined Aurora Gold’s epithermal gold / silver Mt Muro operation and was appointed Exploration Manager in 1998. In 2000, he joined LionOre as Supervising Geologist responsible for the Thunderbox Gold Mine feasibility drilling programme and then pre-development drilling and orebody re-interpretation for the Emily Anne Nickel Mine. Mr Cairns then joined Sino Gold and was appointed Geology Manager in 2003. He has had primary responsibility for design and execution of the Jinfeng Gold Deposit BFS technical programmes including deposit interpretation and mineral resources estimation. Mr Cairns has extensive drilling and project management experience in progressing gold projects from exploration to development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.