IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: reply to ripped Well, I know it's very simple to get the...

1. 934 Posts.
    re: reply to ripped Well, I know it's very simple to get the licence as the questions are really quite logical. My reason for going through the notes is because my examiner actually heads to examiners comittee. Would be very interesting if my examiner by chance was an IGR enthusiast reading our thread. I don't think he would be as enthusiastic about your comments as I am....lol

As for the plant, your saying it depends on availability of the plant and the toughness of the rock its going to be crushing in comparison to the rock it has been built to crush. Do you know of any plant that might be suitable?? I know my other pet stock INL bought the helleyer plant and they were looking to sell that....could be of interest? Not that I know too much about plant designs.

As for the firm, I was working back office doing a bit of everything but mainly compliance. As C has kindly pointed out I finally got my behind out of there ASX building and up the other end of Collins st to Shaws. Had 3 interviews with 9 different people. From the dealers, head of broking to MD and they all couldn't stop talking about MGX. I guess they are going to support it all the way. I still owe a few favours to the people who assited me in my step along ;-)

As for IGR's SP tomorrow...I think its had bit of a bolt and all the SPP stock is about 25% in the green....so one would expect some sellers (would hope anyways-wouldn't mind grabbing some more sub 10c)....going forward if the results your expecing in a couple of weeks are as good as what u expect...then game on I rekon...maybe she will make me and C as happy as the CATS did yesterday!!!!

Cheers,
    Ripped

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.