IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

looking to break 10c.....here we go, here we go, h, page-84

1. 137 Posts.
    re: reply to ripped Hey there ripped,

Did you read my post most probably Friday? IGR drilled the Maxwells's pit at the time of the last announcement of resource upgrade on 20th July. It's been more than four weeks.

I would expect that they had four metre samples done and now they are having them resampled in 1m samples.

They told us that they were hoping for extensions of the high grade drill results previously reported, some as high as 20+ grams a tonne.

They also mentioned that they would keep drilling there if the results came in as expected. That means that they are already thinking that the Western wall of the pit will be high grade and further drilling there would inevitably lead to a resource upgrade at the maxwell's pit.

Don't forget Lowe's Lode, either finished drilling or being drilled now. We could get a Ramelius type announcement with grades as high as 1000 grams a tonne or more. Potential is there, you've seen the photos on the Annual report and last year's release.

Following that, yes we would be waiting about 4 weeks for each new batch of results.

All in all, announcements every few weeks for the next six months.

Don't see how the SPP staggers can keep this baby down, seeing now that MPS out of Sydney are also rating this baby as a BUY. Mario Maia was obviously impressed with his site visit.'

I think that tells it all. He see IGR at 20 cents in 12 months. I see us beating him there by about 11 months.

Cheers

GoldenBug

I got that golden feeling about IGR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.