HLX 20.0% 0.2¢ helix resources limited

re: anyone watching pgm last few days Nah doubt thats the reason...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: anyone watching pgm last few days Nah doubt thats the reason Platman. Too early to get excited by rock chip samples at the Lake. Lets see what evolves there in due course tho.

Greenland ice sounds much more enviro - exciting to me haha. Seems like PGM is the ultimate hedge against global warming cos if the glacier melts, got a big open cut instead of underground to consider there haha. Dont know yet what to make of the cited 50 mill oz Au / PGM resource. Wont at all mind having that under my belt tho if POG and POPt head for where Casey reckons in mid term, even if its under the Greenland ice. Can sense an interesting emerging story here.

Fifield/NSW tho looks the more likley short-term goer for mine and note they have begun work there after its long dormancy in HLX's hands. If PGM can prove resource consistency and JORC the est 160,000 oz ELLUVIAL Platinum resource, THATS exciting enough for me for starters, cos a simple gravity separation at say, 20,000 ozs pa Pt, could send them soaring in multiples over present 6 mill market cap, which is around cash backing anyway.

For now tho, looks like Mr market has assigned PGM a NIL value for its entire project portfolio ......... astounding considering whats emerging in the Gold/PGMs world. Dont mind that at all tho, cos has allowed me to begin accumulating a decent core holding last few weeks. And waiting for Jesse's 22 + breakout confirmation into uncharted blue for trading parcel buy as well.

I sniff a future emerging Olympian here and am happy to continue accumulating a few on spec at cash backing under the tech breakout for now.

IMBOOC

PS Time to start a PGM thread methinks ....... how do we do that administrator ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $10.74K 5.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 196378310 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51191128 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.