EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Sharemadder, I share your frustration, but PR won't fix this....

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Sharemadder, I share your frustration, but PR won't fix this. Sellers have basically exited the small cap and resource space. A chat among brokers right now would all say something similar, that people don't want to be putting money at risk in small cap and resource space. Even the big end of resource town are struggling, with iron ore down 50%. Plenty of money for the perceived safety of Medibank, but there isn't a lot of money at this end of town, for the moment. Which means that any PR done today is wasted because it's competing for an ever dwindling pool of buyers. And KNL by itself can't turn it around.

The only way this is a PR problem for KNL is if we were the lone struggler among graphite stocks. But we aren't. TON is in the low 20s. SYR low $3. VXL is under 50c. These stocks are at 3 month lows, and some on 6 month lows. AXE, TLG, MNS, the list includes just about everyone. So either every one of those companies needs a new PR strategy, or (more likely) the flight to safety has to finish, and risk become more attractive again.

But when the buyers come back into the sector (and they will), companies like KNL that have kept going, met their milestones, progressed their deposits, will be picked back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.