PPG 0.00% 7.5¢ pro-pac packaging limited

Agree with you AngryPrawn. Yes, they did commit to 34c before...

1. 6,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Agree with you AngryPrawn. Yes, they did commit to 34c before the share price drop. So its intriguing that they still went ahead with the placement at 34c despite the current share price. Obviously they have a lot more faith going forward than Mr Market presently and they outlaid big bucks. I was concerned they might have revised the placement price but it has not happened, so they are quite content at 34c. I do expect the share price to recover somewhat, but this is one for the medium term unless something comes out of left field. One might reasonably ask if they are prepared to shell out around AUD36 million at the placement price then would they wade in for more at the current discounted share price. Whatever, I will hold as an investment. I was not in before the drop, so buying in recently at 20.5 to 22 c. Do feel for those holding before the drop, been there, done that with other stocks of mine. I see Ellerston Capital have been unloading, need to wait til they are out of ammo before we see some price recovery. They may simply have reduced exposure rather than selling out, but I do think any overhang there is holding the price down at current levels. Game of patience at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7172 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.