looking to open a new account, page-13

1. 4,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    I've always used IG markets which I find pretty easy to use..

Recently though I've tried plus500 which is more popular overseas and has only recently launched here in oz.. I thought i'd give it a crack as I kept seeing a few ads for it..

The major thing that made me give it a go was the bonus deposits, they topped up my account with a fairly sizeable bonus on a deposit. Always keen for some free coin.

On the positive though I find it very easy to use. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of cmc and igmarkets perhaps but it was certainly a lot quicker. You can trade cfd, forex, bonds on the left quite easily by selecting what you like - I found it a more compact system.. it seems a lot quicker then the IG Markets and CMC systems which are a bit overcomplicated imo.

There is a small catch with the bonus, you need to earn trader points to get it, but the trader points are easy to earn. I deposited $10k and they gave me $2k on top, no hassle or delay with it which I was impressed with. Withdrawals are through paypal though so be aware of that.

Direct link here Plus500 website if you want to check it out

All the best with your trading folks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.