looking to open a new account, page-2

1. 246 Posts.
    bennyblanco - I have been with CMC since early May and like the user friendly platform. The new commission charges are reasonable at $7 or .09% per buy/sell. I trade ASX20 companies only because of their liquidity and daily spread. Also using only $5000 at leverage of 95%; I find for under $1000 I can trade all companies either long or short at costs of $35 - $50 with profit margins of 20% + and using a stop loss of $200; am finding it more profitable than trading shares. With the new Pattern Recognition which scans for trade setups either long or short every trading minute; brings a whole new dimension to trading either short term, scalping,swing or day. The CFD providers earn their income through commissions and trading finance for positions held overnight. With proper risk management in place; I have a very profitable and ongoing business all for an outlay of $5000. This allows me to use excess funds to buy and hold ASX20 shares through my broker of which dividends are paid whether the SP goes north or south. Happy decision making and all the best for your trading future.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.