DES 0.00% 9.3¢ desoto resources limited

looking to rise great depth, page-18

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I'm still pondering the recent share price move.

There’s a number of theories and I guess we will know the answer soon enough. There's also the conspiracy theory too, that being there’s forces at play to lift the share price so we can get a spp at a discount to the average of the last five trading days etc etc etc. Anyway, back to the future.

BYI is tightly held, top 20 share holders have around 80%. (BYI) produces & distributes media content across various platforms and formats. This includes film, television and online production. It is the largest international feature films
    sales company based in Australia. Currently BYI has base
    operations in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and Canada. To say I can see “Synergies” (hate that word) would be an understatement.
    I getting BYI would be a major coup for DES and I have high hopes for the company (and my shares). I’m looking forward to hearing their plans.

I also want part of the action in this deal (should it eventuate) this time. I would be disappointed if there is a script offer for BYI. Dominic says he is keeping all options open with BYI, I hope looking to existing (All) shareholders is high on the list. A rights issue, 50% SPP 50% finance, even a 100% finance if the numbers stack up, but please not another script offer.

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.3¢ $709 7.619K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33199 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.