DES 0.00% 9.3¢ desoto resources limited

looking to rise great depth, page-20

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Westwind,

I followed for a long time because their business interested me. It also took a long time for me to understand what the hell they were about too.

I bought at the beginning of the 2007, then again about midway through. Prior to that I adopted the view there was no need to rush. Still holding. In my view DES have a lot going on and things can come out of left field. I think their hand has been forced in some instances, having to move on MPH and now possibly BYI to prevent those businesses going to someone else.

The catalyst for their business will be Hi speed broadband. This will change the face of entertainment, there will be consolidation and alliances formed to take advantage of this, and I'll be using DES to ride it.

The other big story would be the arrival of something that seriously dents the file swapping of music, and there's some serious effort trying to bring this about. I bought Austar (38cents) when they announced the introduction of a security system that stopped the pirate cards that seemed to be prolific at the time. I also think that same technology turned Sky Italia around as well. Italians love their soccer, and after some resistance reluctantly paid to watch it. Same goes for kids and their music. The impact for DES would be dramatic.

Then there’s internet advertising, mobile phones, online communities and who knows what DES will do next. I’m expecting strong growth anyway.

Ops I am rambling, those are my thoughts, something I must have said indicated to you that I don’t hold, but as mentioned I do. I have been keeping an eye on HYO for a long time too, but yet to buy in.

Cheers

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.3¢ $709 7.619K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33199 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.