NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Looking to the Future

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Ok,
    Really happy we got the approval to do the 3d in May/June at Xanadu.This and the other actions due to happen later this year will change the market perception of NWE as others have alluded to, but it will take time for the market to pick up on these events as they happen,

We have TP15 Xanadu 3D due May June with results after data has been anaylysed, then expect it to be drilled late this year.

We have EP368 Lockyer deep due in the second half of the year,
    (Could be huge as next to WAITSIA)

My calculations are NWE are currently receiving approx A$57K per month revenue from L14 Jingemiya, oil production with 4 new target prospects in the pipeline.

We have had a positive ruling on fracking for EP413 Arrowsmith, waiting further advice from the DMIRS as to new requirements to progress further with this.(we did get some oil and gas to the surface).

Whether there is a Raise, recon or a sell down in some permits I think we can all see the light at the end of what has been a very long time and whether the market sees it this year or next NWE will have another day in the sunshine. As Tui and Potts have always said Shelly is on our side and has shown that she gets things done no matter how many obstacles there are.

So hang in there if you can.
    Cheers, Reserve
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.