UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

Another great bit of insight into the pre-fill market Snork, it...

1. 1,480 Posts.
    Another great bit of insight into the pre-fill market Snork, it is massive industry in its self.

Can say that at the last AGM talking to a UNI executive who will remain un named he let a little slip and it was not intentional and by no means a leaky boat.. about the pre-fill pharma, in telling me one on one with great excitement that the parma has prefill syringes in every hospital in the world at the moment, one line only.do your numbers lads, that’s right every hospital in the world with this pre-filled unit we are going to replace and that’s one line only of their product only, with a good bit of research i have narrowed it down to.. it’s also common knowledge they anticipate that we will take over may drug lines in future, the other slip he made was a takeoff of the companies national accent that leads me to the company we are dealing with and may I say it’s one of the top 5 companies on my list, massive, massive, massive it’s from good manners and taste that I will not betray a mere slip in conversation or minor breach from people I deeply respect for their hard and tenacious work ethics to drive this company to be a world leader in the sharps industry.

BRING IT ON, WIN,WIN for all holders, you will be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.