UNI 0.00% $4.91 universal store holdings limited

Harsam, You've said it before and some further work leads me to...

1. 5,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2778
    Harsam, You've said it before and some further work leads me to the same conclusion.

64, I know it's difficult to contain your excitement so I'm glad you are a well-educated individual with good manners and a clear understanding of personal honour and integrity.

Blackhawk, you're right, it will take time to generate 400 million units. As much has been indicated in the updates vis-avis current capacity, immediately forthcoming capacity and then the future with the Gerresheimer JV. I think it will be another 18 months or so before we are fully up to speed with the large scale industrialisation of the prefills, but there will be plenty in the interim to drive the share price forward. My feeling is that large scale industrialisation will be developed in close coordination with the 'take-over' of various blockbuster drugs lines, as 64 mentioned.

And of course, 400 million units is the minimum target in a rapidly expanding global market. Within the next two years Unilife will be generating massive annuity-style revenues from a disposable safety medical device of which the vast majority of the packaging, marketing and distribution costs will be borne by their partners. As Alan Shortall said, not many companies get an opportunity like this.

And Blackhawk, good on you for hanging in there. Anybody with any brains knows that share prices go up and down. That's what they do. They go up and down and then they go up again. Some don't. Some go down and stay down. Had I bought 1,000 Chemeq at $8 I would have lost my $8,000. Unilife has been up and down and now it's on its way back up again. It's been belted around the canvas and taken a standing 8-count. Lesser management might have thrown in the towel. Not our boys. Instead of giving up, they have come out fighting. Unilife will win the round and the bout, and go on to be a world champion. Because you had the courage and foresight to back yourself, you will share in the spoils, and you deserve to. What we are seeing now is the smart money getting on board before the odds shorten even further, which they will do dramatically in the next few weeks.

The beauty of it all is that the naysayers can neigh all they like. The next few weeks will prove them all utterly and irrevocably wrong, as they always have been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.