AS1 0.00% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

looking very good, page-2

1. 153 Posts.
    Good morning lads.

may I say firstly this is turning out to be a nice friendly thread full of genuinely interested chaps.

Thats a nice change. Most threads turn my stomach.

GMR has some very good solid shareholders not too many flees about.

Lets summarise what we about here without being a windbag:

1. Mulli Project company.
    2. JV & major shareholder is a serious Middle East (UAE) conglomerate seeking to expand into resources primarily focused on North Africa.
    3. Although they will keep an eye out for Uranium & Iron Ore projects, pime focus is gold.
    4. Only interested in advanced projects capable of each being having an initial resource grown to at least 1 million ounces otherwise it is likely to be sold off again unless very economic to keep.
    5. GMR literally flat out keeping up with meetings and introductions in africa set up by Royal Groups impectible door opening to anyone and evryone that counts in Africa.
    6. GMR can take 100% of any project if it wants if its not in North Africa.
    7. North African projects must first be offered to JV.
    8. Mali project being drilled now. Old Hiundai project which there people recklessly blew $20M on drilling 4,000 holes but forgot to do any areomagnets (Anglo & GMR have teamed up and are covering both all their leases in the area. Sharing costs they dont have any shared leases).
    decent ounces already in inventory ($168K ozs). major high grade hits in new area were not followed up by Hyundai team after the project got shit down in one day everyone got the bullet the same day for blowing so much money and bullshitting to home office on how big it was). GMR very confident of 500,000 ounces out of this project but potential is much higher hence why GMR has been locking up ground around current ground. Any big success here, expect JV with Anglo to emerge.
    9. Sewdish project: Just a class act this. A 1000 years old, now dormant world class old copper mine with large slabs of remant gold that was never chased as it it was locked up in hard rock (no big deal now). Incredible that little drilling ever done in gold zones adjacent to main copper mine and in surrounding area which covers a major mineralised system rated as one of the greatest in the world. No modern areomagnets until recentlt and the only drilling carried out in the gold zones by OzMinerals and Drake achieved hige grades. Mineralisation runs from surface to 1000 metres. This was sourced by GMR lads but was too big for them to run with alone so they offered it up to the JV which snapped it up. gets drilled in late August.
    10. A number of advance African projects under negotiation for acquisition.
    11. Pommy & canadian companies are starved for cash and are either releasing ecelent projects or open to farm in from oustide parties to enable themselves to stay in a project. cashed up GMR is getting opportunities to do deals on these projects, many which are not even on the market. Again royal is opening the contacts up etc etc.

Simply a cindarella story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3 300

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 192667 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 71400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.