LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Looking very healthy still..

1. 1,840 Posts.
    If you take out the sell order of 150k @ 4.27 and the 200k @ 4.30, you have a VERY, VERY weak sell side. Even with them included, it is much weaker then it was for the past fortnight and even longer.
    I think this is important to note because of how different this scenario was last week, and even the previous weeks.
    Our buy side was ~500-600k and the sell side was always tilted over the 1million mark.
    My gauge on this is definitely some manipulation to keep the price at a somewhat 'reasonable price' and to hoover up whatever loose stock was available. We even seen a little tree shake (i can see BB shuddering at use of that term right now) so this furthers that point even more.
    Without those bulk sell orders, you have roughly 400k left on the sell side - a number I don't think we have seen for a few months, mainly around the 80cents - $2 level when the SP was going bananas.
    As Poss said, the stock is becoming VERY hard to get your hands on, and your paying a premium if you do want it - scarce if you want to call it that.
    Just a few thoughts I wanted to share. Still plenty of wind in this sail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.