CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

re: looking very nice. - bucknor bucknor,I am Mr delivery on...

1. 689 Posts.
    re: looking very nice. - bucknor bucknor,

I am Mr delivery on Ozestock and yes I am a major shareholder of CNN and a shareholder of Bioglobal. I am a long term investor as opposed to a daytrader. There is nothing co-incidental about CNN having success . They are well poised to reap the benefits of hard work and wise investments ( in particular Bioglobal) . Water power systems is a waste removal technology and is ready for sales after 3.5 years of developement. China will be the first region to adopt this technology as they have much stricter environmental laws than Australia. Now with the support of Tony Technology who have local knowledge and local manufacturing/distribution facilities it is destined to succeed. Tony Tech. have 24 offices throughout China and employ 630 people. They have a business turnover of 100mil US at present which supplies mainly magnets for speakers globally as well as other metal products. Water power uses electroco-agulation to remove contaminants from waste streams and is particularly good with metals. Tony tech being a tech company has understood the system and was prepared to back it to the extent that they have put 2.55 mil into CNN and more if required. They are now approx. 20% owners of CNN and I believe they will continue to increase their holdings as it grows. Should you require further information I would be happy to tell you what I know.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.