KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

BigbenI appreciate your comments here but they are flaweda - It...

1. 225 Posts.
    Bigben

I appreciate your comments here but they are flawed

a - It was only KRL management and Indonesian partners who escrowed their shares and while these guys are the largest shareholders they are by no means the ONLY large shareholders

b - While the volumes have not been 'huge' it is pretty clear that any buy depth is being sold into - they are not dumping their stock as such but there is sustained selling

You said: "To me it seams that it is just an excuse for people to hang on to a share that is slowly going down until any announcement is made, and does't seem to matter what that is to some people"

Not sure exactly what you mean here by 'excuse' as to me it IS the reason the SP is going down - can you think of any other reasons why the SP is declining - I can't!?

You also said:

"This Company has made its run, the next stage is to price in their next stages which will be ramping up production to 10mtpa of coal. This is when you will see the next big jump.

Who's being vague now?! ;) there is plenty more to come in between now and the medium term production rampup that can move the shareprice (Mamahak stockpile, drilling results, updated production and revenue figures, offtake agreements etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.