WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

looks about to pop !, page-103

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Good on ya ahpigsy, but you must move on and forget the past, impressive volume yet the movement wasn't that fluid seeing as though the shape of the bars were wide yet not very tall suggesting that the move on up wasn't as fluid as OBJ's. Isn't it fascinating that as the bars thinned out after Feburary that POH's SP started to rise quicker? So its up to you whether you want a higher and quicker profit amongst reasonable volume(less stability) or a steady and lower profit amongst heavy volume (more stability)? Either way ahpigsy i would rather take a bite out of OBJ than POH at present.

abdm, with in excess of 50mill being traded today i think someone must've heard something :) Last time we posted that volume was in May so that does say a lot about OBJ at present. I've got a sell order fairly close to the price at present expecting a retrace once it touches 3.1/3.2 but the volume is telling me to be much more vigilant. You could be right though i did remember the jan/feb rise when OBJ rose on down days and didn't do so flash on green days. Either way i'm excited, i think the speculators and traders alike are slowly entering OBJ once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.