AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

looks cheap

1. 13,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690

I wish I had some extra money to invest, as I really believe that this company is way undervalued.

Argonaut valued the price of each share a little while back at 60c, and i wouldn't be surprised to see an increase in that valuation following the release of the recent gold report.

The existing gold resources and reserves at Fortnum (the Yarlarweelor and Toms pits alone) create inherent value. ADD to that the expectation of gold from Montezuma (and other outside deposits) PLUS brownfield extensions of resources in the Fortnum Block( Big Billy etc as set out in the Omni Report) PLUS the potential for commercial greenfield finds at Salmon, Jacques, Telegraph etc and the potential for RNI to become a big gold producer exists.

The gold story alone would be enough to support a much higher SP than 20c. But add to that the potential for major copper discoveries. Gold plus copper. It's the way to go at present.

As for the copper story, there appear to be several areas that are ripe for discovery and some drilling has already been done (Cashmans North and HL East)of course, with assays awaited. Then there will be drilling at Orient and all of the other places referred to in the Preso and Omni's report. It's a rich smorgasbord and which may still be throwing up meal targets for years to come. Omni gives us some clues about the size and potential of RNi's very many and geologically interesting sites.

Add to the above the potential for a cornerstone investor.

I am sure the SP is way too low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.851K 550.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1524833 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 795683 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.