TLM 0.00% 25.0¢ talisman mining limited

looks good on paper

1. 13,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    I'm researching Talisman with the intention of investing and on paper it looks like a company capable of increasing its SP over time and even in the short to medium term.

The Springfield copper-gold project seems to have a good chance of yielding decent mineralisation and perhaps even similar to Sandfire. The identification and delineation of the 3 narracoota corridors clearly shows that a big chunk of these corridors is in TLM's large tenement.

Sandfire made its big discovery in the north corridor and only about 5kms from TLM. Why wouldn't one reasonably expect TLM to come up with something the same?

Although smaller, it looks as if 1/2 of RNI's holding consists of sections of both the central and south corridors, and yet TLM has more of the central and southern corridors in its tenement than does RNI.

RNI will start drilling as soon as it can and claims to have 2 high priority drilling targets looking for the prized VMS deposits similar to SFR's. One is in the northern part of its holding and the other is in the south and both appear to be within a corridor or close to it.

Therefore one could expect news on drilled mineralisation sooner rather than later perhaps from RNI and also of course from TLM at Homer and then Monty etc once the rain and flooding stops.

Doesn't all of this inspire some confidence in TLM's future? And yet there is hardly any SP activity.

I believe there are a lot of posters who are positive about this company's potential, but think management could do better. Assuming things improve there though, is this not a good buying SP?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $10.10K 40.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55874 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.