BMN 0.50% $1.98 bannerman energy ltd

looks good on the charts, page-32

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Captain, Coski, and Hamsam,

The takeover scenario is an interesting one. I agree with Coski that BMN has a MASSIVE target on its back, and IMO we will see some attempt made at some point soon to buy out BMN.

At the same time I agree with you that 35% of shareholders WONT sell for under a fair offer of the real value of Etango. While some of the newer directors dont have wads of shares, the original ones do, even those that are gone, like PB still hold, and I am sure will hold out for top dollar.

IMO a successful bid for BMN will have to be over US$6 p/lb. Currently, that is $6.50 p/sh. I say "currently" because that is only basing it on the current 127mlbs .... How much more do they have in all the other deposits? What if we wait till years end and they incorpate results from all the other deposits being drilled and we have 200mlbs? That makes for a $10 share price. Then there are the still to be drilled targets!!

While a $6-plus offer would be nice, I am hoping we head to production ... BMN will become a "must have" stock in the mold of PDN, and the emerging EXT. Then forget $6 ... the price potential is in many multiples of the current SP.

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $353.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.07 $1.95 $1.456M 729.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 15350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.