BMN 0.50% $1.98 bannerman energy ltd

I'll try not to be offended by your suggestion that these guys...

1. 270 Posts.
    I'll try not to be offended by your suggestion that these guys would prefer BMN paper to cash and move to end this destractive speculation by suggesting a partial selldown by CJ & NM of their stake to a major would be their, and our, preferred option. They get cash, maybe enough to fund their own share of development which puts them and their offspring on the gravy train as profits from production flow. We get the T/O / JV partner we WILL NEED to fund this thing to fruition.

My points about printing BMN paper to fund development while being quarantined from the attendant dilution still hold as does the transferance of this advantage to any potential purchaser of same stake.

The implications for the ordinaries also flow.. they wont be highly sought..

Just another point.... The report CJ was emailing out puts the value around C$1.7 funny how its down about the same amount from the last raising at C$2.1 when the intervening RCF dilution is factored in. OK so its pure coincidence and a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then...... However it might just illustrate the power of dilution,, the more the company is worth the higher the SP unless of course there are more shares on issue.

$30Mill in the next 100 days anyone??

Yep those CJ & NM are smart guys, went to all the trouble of the current arrangement to swap it for BMN paper. Have you forgotten that NM already used a load of his BMN as security for a loan from a bank, sorry broker. I still say your scenario is the least likely, sorry, laughably so.

Costaki if you're still lurking, do you see that a T/O comes with an underfunded JV partner who is in the box seat. It will be a private auction, but when LJ starts issueing options to himself in the millions it'll be game on/game over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $353.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.07 $1.95 $1.456M 729.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 15350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.