CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

looks good to me

1. 6,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    "At Cudeco's request, the due date for a response to public submissions on the EIS has been extended until Monday 28 February 2011."

1 March an announcement out regarding acquisition of plant.

Putting two and two together I'd say management are very confident that their responses to public submissions will be given the green light.

I'd say we are going mining. I can't see what all the fuss is about when it was CDU themselves who asked for an extension of time. Tt shows they are doing it right. Not sure how anybody was expecting this to be done quicker when it was the company holding up the process, not the government.

We're hot to trot, just a few more months for confirmation so we can move on to whinging about something else.

I also don't understand peoples comments about not knowing what is there. We do know what is there as a minimum. That is the JORC. What we don't know is if the bulk sample is reflective of the orebody or just a handpicked couple of bits of dirt. Trust the JORC and then be surprised on the upside if it works out. Best not to dream about this 4% stuff as it could be hand picked dirt as far as we know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.