ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

looks good to me, page-5

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Good post crystal1

What I like about he presentation and what I believe holds a wealth of new info for us the shareholders is...

The farm-out process remains on track . The Company is currently in confidential discussions with three multi-billion dollar companies

( IMO there might be a scenario similar to out WA exploration licence where whl retains 33.33% and farms out two other equal percentages to the multi billion dollor companies in which whl gets free carried to a certain point) just an idea, whl might just retain 25%, remain the operator and farm out the other %'s

And....

Work within the Joint Venture framework to agree and action the forward work programme over 2012/13 to select the preferred prospects for drilling in our Seychelles acreage.

( here I believe they are saying we have a joint venture in place therefore we are going to work within the joint venture framework )

So much upside for so little downside IMO not all the doom and gloom your hearing on this thread by non holders. Be very wary of what you read on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.