BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

re: looks good ....togrady hi togrady, a hammer in theory,,,...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    re: looks good ....togrady hi togrady,
    a hammer in theory,,, indicates that the bulls took control of the end of day and that could flow onto the next day"s close,,

i think we'll see 6's by mid next week as i'm of the opinion that the trend has changed due to

the 30/10/06 completing a structure and now the monthly chart isolating with the weekly now finding support off the mean,,many time frames coming together.

if you use the candle body on the monthly chart for the down trend line you'll we're sticking our nose out now,,,i don't think it will be too long till we're in double digits from a long term opinion.

and the company is out there looking for more gold ,,,i guess they want to fully milk the gold cow and why not,,

last time i looked a POG chart the incline take off was quite acute ,no reason why POG won't go test the current ATH,,,

and there's many reports about the ether about POG going over 1000 per ounce and into multiples of that,,,

base metal demand not going away and last time i looked at a copper chart it appeared to be forming a triangle so expecting higher spot prices there too,

and 12% of Thor,,,look at that animal go since breaking the ascending triangle,,,what a beasty.

have a great day
    Rags
    btv/btvoc/thr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.