SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Looks great, page-25

1. 1,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3882
    Let's not get carried away here...
    Enthusiasm is great, however SLR has a track record of high expectations (and an increase in SP) before the quarterly figures to the turn into disappointment and the SP to take a beating straight after.
    I have to agree though, this time it appears to be a bit different to previous quarters - THE VOLUME!
    Can we maybe expect some new substantial shareholder notices in the next few days?
    Or maybe more that that?
    There has been some speculation about a take-over here on HC in the past. Maybe now with a better gold price outlook but yet still quite a low MC it is back on the table. Just taking a wild guess here.

From what I recall, most of there production is hedged, so there won't be a huge positive but at the same time not a big negative surprise in earnings this quarter, "prudent gold hedging" they called it. Hence, the higher gold price won't have such a high impact on the overall revenue at this stage.
    They need to reduce there AISC, as that is what investors care about. Yes, there might be some other costs/tax offsets included, but other companies have would also include that in there figures and still manage to keep it below $1,000...

Happy to give it more time and see what happens (as it can't get any worse anyway).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.