LOK looksmart limited

look's haters..eat your hearts out guys..., page-2

1. 590 Posts.
    USD 2 it'll hit today and I am going to bed.. I will sell some LOK for you guys tomorrow.... You may end up getting some profit for a change instead of talking down the stock. It is no wonder you all advising each others how to go broke faster...

The Yanks are taking charge of LOOK now and thanks to you Looksmart haters and the idiot stupid writer of the Cmail with an article "Looksmart suddently looks dumb". Who looks dumb now hey you stupid... I just wonder how he get that job in the 1st place with his obvious very limited knowledge on the Australian financial market.

Do you guys really think that buying or selling LOK here by those idiots would change what the market thinks about Looksmart in the US:), ha

I never like to post this kind of post before but just to get it off my chest and I am going to bed...

Good profit to all Looksmart believers... but plaese do sell it sometime to those guys like the Goblin.. because they are usually the one who hold the empty bags when we all gone..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.