MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

looks intersting 20% up on open, page-4

1. 749 Posts.
    re: looks interesting - 20% up on open Such sustained buying over the past fortnight suggests one of two things IMO:

1) some punters with deep pockets know something we don't

2) W.H. Ireland's recommendation regarding MTB is finally gaining traction with European investors.

Around September last year, W.H. Ireland rated MTB a strong spec buy with a valuation around .23 cents with an upside to .26 cents once gold royalties begin to flow.

I've read nothing about royalties since but the JV with Barrick could prove profitable and of course 'hope springs eternal' in Namibia (diamonds) and Botswana (base metals). Rumours of platinum I've treated with circumspection but the rising share price now makes me wonder whether there is some substance to them.

I've held these shares for nearly three years and have almost given up on management extracting anything of value from their exciting prospects here and in Africa. Clearly some people now expect they will, however, and I would be delighted if my cynicism is proved misplaced.

Best of luck to long-suffering holders. Maybe the dog is stirring from its sick-bed at last....

Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 52692760 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22615408 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.