NDO 4.71% 89.0¢ nido education limited

looks like .13 is the new .18 , page-10

1. 468 Posts.
    viphar agree with yr comments... but my situation is slightly diferent.. this yr has been the worst yr in my living memory so far(but accordingly to the chinese calender this yr belongs to the bull.. and my birthday is in the bull calander ..so my chinese mate told me to have a blast this yr bcoz im gonna have such a grt yr again in 12yrs time...i wish and hope such a horrendous yr doesnt come before 12atleast)...first yr of trading..have nearly lost $19,000 so far (including 8000 for nido)...so im kinda scared to leave nido and jump anywhere else... funny think with me so far this yr has been is that every stock i selected did well after i sold it ..im like the lucky charm for these stock/..once i become an ex-shareholder they find their real love and start rally.. since i found nido ..its already down 30% from my buy level.. but this is my last batch of "capital" and cant really jump again... now i remember my old man's saying that "patience in life is always aptly rewarded" ..so for me i have to wait..and one day if ever..i do recoup my losses then will move on..
    and i do find the nido to be a good long term hold... and after seeing the last presentation reaffirms my faith.. dnt know about the recent sell-off.. unless nido is hiding something which is significant... dnt really see what can they hide.. but this is imo.. but the volumes are really depressing..over 1billion shares o/s and hardly 5million traded daily..im gonna have patience and wait...and if it does turn out to be dog then iguess i have to live with it!! (btw ..this is my first yr of trading/investing/gambling....call it watever u can>.p..cheers)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
0.040(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $202.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 89.0¢ 80.5¢ $84.88K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12343 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2076 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.