ECU 3.85% 25.0¢ eastern corporation limited

looks like a 5 cet ouvre, page-42

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: towie - ecu Hi guys, cant keep up with all the psots, only have cable at work.

Towie, for the gas/water query, see Eddievanhalens latest post, not sure why you think water doesnt mix with gas...

As for ECU vs BPT, no comparison, ECU in the long term will win hands down, mind you i hold a small holding in bpt options and shares. BPT is ok, biut its oilfields are small and its costs per barrel are high. Its potential looks big, but my research saids they are valued at 50c at the most so no need for me to take a big interest, only reason i have was to get the free options, and that paid off nicely.

But you cannot compare oranges and apples and comparing ecu with bpt is like that. BPT is a established SMALL producer and its shareprice has gone to reflect this.

ECU is a start up producer that has a huge field and so can be big, may times as big as bpt, but riskier as its yet to prove up.

yeah im biased towards ecu but ask urself why? ive done research on both bpt and ecu. As for cooper, dont know much about them except.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.