FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Speaking of fundamentals, the following is a price chart of one...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Speaking of fundamentals, the following is a price chart of one of my favorite investing ideas from last year... Just like BGS, this company was continually putting out good news, but any kind of positive market reaction was always short-lived, and apathy always returned shortly after, sending the share price right back down...

On January 21 of this year, the stock closed at C$0.54/share. There was practically nobody buying b/c short-term price action always overwhelms and emotions trump fundamentals for many investors.

But shortly after that, sentiment across the entire mining sector turned from overwhelmingly bearish to bullish again and thus major discoveries and drill results were finally being acknowledged for a change. This coincided nicely with a major new discovery the company made, and like they say, the rest is history...

Why do I bring this up? Because right now sentiment across the lithium space is also apathetic, at best... BGS is not the only company languishing right now, but even if it was, so be it as long as the fundamentals only continue to improve (which is indeed what's currently happening here!). At some point, the sector will turn again and the hype and euphoria we all experienced this past March-May will return again in full force. Just like before, when it happens again you'll want to be situated in the best names with the highest quality resource and fundamentals. The EV revolution is coming, we all know that... It cannot be stopped, so it's just a mater of time...

Focus on the BIG PICTURE. If day-to-day price action and volatility are going to shape your investment thesis, you're playing in the wrong space; you'll never stick around long enough to reap the full rewards of being completely right on a tremendously good idea!

IVN.TO closing price on January 21: C$0.54

IVN.TO_chart.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.