FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

looks like a 50mT+ deposit, page-93

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    I would't get too caught up in the tonnage numbers to be honest. Obviously for BGS a 50mt resource close to the surface will lower our opex significantly. Others are finding resources starting at 150m deep.

I do see these huge resources being found all over the world (Western Aus, Europe, South America) boasting 200mt and 400mt resources but the grade is horrible. Just look at EMH in Europe for example, inferred resource of something like 350mt at like .4%.

Nemaska is around 1.5% grade so they should be ok and getting to the market early will help them no doubt. I just fear for these sub 1.5% with huge resources... All you have to do is look at their cut-off grades as well (predominantly >.4%) . A large West Aus released 193m on intercepts today at a cutoff grade of >.5%. BGS DD for the west zone cut-off was 1% and reported over 200m from less than half the holes drilled.

BGS resource may seem smaller compared to others but at a cut off grade of >1% it is fair more economical than others and this has to be considered.
    Last edited by Chrimata: 13/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.