LYC 2.09% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

philapat, The reason my posts sometime seem a bit sharp is that...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    philapat,

The reason my posts sometime seem a bit sharp is that I am not a great believer in fairy tales as a basis for investment, because even the entertaining ones don't help our portfolio balance grow. Don't worry if ever anything does actually happen with Lynas such that it might become a good LT investment then I will be in like Flynn lol

In the mean time I will post as I see it and only take positions based on the reality of likely SP action not the fairy tales! I continue to watch and wait for either a valid buy or valid sell signals, because long or short makes no difference to me. Only whether my position wins or loses counts imo.

I agree due to macro economic conditions all commodities are under pressure as I personally believe the stimulus induced bull market is coming to an end. I suspect we are in for a tough time here in Australia because our economy is basically entirely commodities based. To make matters worse we also have a lame duck government that cant act effectively to deal with the problems.
    Last edited by Fireflyau: 06/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.130(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.09 $15.72M 2.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 52453 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.