SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Haven't had the time yet to read all the posts on this new...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Haven't had the time yet to read all the posts on this new thread (many deleted by HC including the opening post) authored and initiated by ChrisBond the gopher and/or media mole.

As for Chris Bond - he/she starting this new ISX thread today - he/she needs a picture of a blind mole or a gopher on his/her nic.  Is he/she CB a blind mole - and/or a media or other type of gopher?  Is he/she yet another HC masquerader in the ongoing parade of rear window 9EC/AFR temporarily seated 'muckraking journalists - those lacking secure contracts or tenured positions?'  -  who continuously 'POST and TRAWL' on HC and Twitter. CB's first of few HC posts to date is on  the ISX  forum 25 Sept.  A week prior to ASX's suspension notice.

Chris Bond - not James Bond - of all the nics he/she could have chosen.  His or her total number of posts on HC today - 18.  Number of posts re ISX - 11 posts - far too many for a non-holder who quite openly attacks ISX.  CB's ISX posts start a few weeks after OM's report distribution.

Is CB a 9EC or an OM employee or other unqualified, undescribed 'friend'?  Or a valued OM institutional investor?  given OM's statement to the ASX in March 2019 that only institutional investors receive OM reports.  CB's first post on ISX is 25 Sept 2019.  OM's restricted report release was dated 10 Sept 2019.

I will be curious to see whether HC moderate this post as it is only reiterating HC posts - snips below.  CB is someone I will start tracking although I know he/she will or may have more than one HC persona/ID.  Apparently (?) journalists do have easy access to create new ISP addresses given their working/online/9EC sponsored environment.

upload_2019-11-19_18-35-50.png upload_2019-11-19_18-36-53.png

upload_2019-11-19_18-35-50.png

I hope others, if interested, check out CB's very few posts on HC.  See his/her comments on others stocks to date.  Another AFR fan or (employee of 9EC) or 'friend' and/or associate or other of OM?

The new thread creations (intent/motives etc) are reminiscent of AnneSid's on various HC stocks over the past 18 months.  I don't think AnneSid is CB however.  It is just the way these 'unknowns' use HC forums to promote newly released and derogatory 9EC online articles and usually promote them by creating a new thread on a forum on stocks they don't own and never intend to own.

We do have 1 or 2 inordinately staunch ASX fans on another ISX thread - they surfaced yesterday 18 Nov.  I don't think CB is one of the 'newly' posting ASX supporters.  CB is obviously interested in neobanks however given their HC posts to date - listed in the snip above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.