SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

After reading all these articles It seems we are very close to...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    After reading all these articles It seems we are very close to loosing our Investments in ISX. Did JK fudge the numbers knowingly, even if he did not, he needs to prove this to ASX, & ASIC. This is a big loss of confidence in ISX. Even if they come out clean, can they still get Goldman invest in them ? I really doubt ?
    How could they not report that the revenues are one time and not operational... This is indeed a big mistake. The share price would have never reached the high levels if the reporting about revenue was done correctly. Investors who bought the shares at prices between 1 - 1.50 have definitely been misinformed about the revenues...

Apart from JK who is responsible ? May be Auditors , who advised him ?

Asic/ Asx should look in the interest of shareholders. I wonder how could LHC Capital who invested big time in ISX, would do now ... LHC would have a big team reading into all this before they make a decision to BUY, even they did not read it correctly.

All shareholders now should get together and see how can we salvage our Investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.