MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Looks like MMZ has turned into a long term buy and holdMoving...

1. 1,383 Posts.
    Looks like MMZ has turned into a long term buy and hold

Moving averages are very hard to manipulate...they reveal the underlying sentiment...and it appears that MMZ is in a strong uptrend....

If you don't read charts don't worry....I can drive a car by I wouldn't have a clue how the engine works...Point is you don't need to know why, just be able to recognise the similarities...

Below are 2 charts..The first is MMZ and just to add credibility to my post is the chart of MQG.....hardly a speccie! I have traded MQG for a long time....Personally I prefer it when it's ranging rather than spending most of it's time above the 5 period MA...but then I am a trader not an investor...

Stocks that spend the majority of their time above the 5 period MA are the best for the long term buy and hold approach....Not much of a trading stock because they don't range...When they range you can make a lot of money buying at support and selling at resistance...

I actually thought MMZ might tank and test .008 but I don't think so anymore!...My approach with MMZ is buy and hold....based on the charts below...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.