MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Hi OrgoneAccumulator, I am not a downramper, and I own...

1. 113 Posts.

Hi OrgoneAccumulator, I am not a downramper, and I own substantial stock in MMZ and thus wish to see it rise. But with reference to your chart comparison of MMZ today, and MQG from September 2009, any reason you didn't show the rest of the MQG chart showing the SP peaking at that point you left off and having quite a spectacular fall over the next 5 months? I realize that MMZ and MQG are entirely different companies, entirely different outlooks, potentials, etc., thus I see absolutely no comparison other than the chart you showed - and I do expect MMZ to continue it's rise spectacularly. But please don't bend the truth. If anyone would indeed have bought into your MQG chart for the long term as you suggested, their $56. share would today be worth $44. Go through a bunch of charts for specifically defined periods and you will find a bunch of similarities. Doesn't mean the outcome will be the same, nor that the companies and their products and potentials are the same. Too many chartists are so glued to their charts that they forget to look at the company and their prospects in my opinion. Please don't take this to heart. Just my observation and opinion. You may well be correct, I may be wrong or missing something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.