AXE 0.00% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

The trade at $0.465 this morning seems to have brought out some...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    The trade at $0.465 this morning seems to have brought out some sellers. Seems to have locked down at $0.43 again.

Sentiment seems to be improving but just needs a nudge.

We seem to have gone very quiet on the biosensor front, other than the review in the quarterly. Whilst the potential is being highlighted we haven't seen any real progress highlighted for some time (6 months or more?). I understand the leadtime in testing / varification of any medical technology but given our current (global) circumstance I would think it would be getting some attention and serious support (particularly from the German government, given that is where the development is being done).

Surely there is something to report in the way of progress.

I bought in fully to the CR and am happy that I made the right decision (having expected a drop in SP prior and following the SPP) and as a long-term holder my avg is well below current levels. Even so I bought a few more recently (just to neaten up my portfolio numbers - makes the math easier).

I'd be happy to see some progress notes in all product areas, even if they are only in the emails / newsletters, and even if they don't point to any dramatic progress, just to know something is still happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $34.29K 136.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36729 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 7367 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.